Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Voyager which I bought brand new last week. It was a demonstrator model. I find the stock seat makes me sit too far forward and as the seat has a hump at the back, I cannot sit any further back. When I went on a long ride today I took the rear seat off and sat on the hump of the front seat and that is an ideal riding position for me

Has anyone tried a flatter seat so that you sit a bit further back on the bike.

Also has anyone tried bars which have a lower rise on them as again I find the bars are too close to me even though I have adjusted them

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Corbin Seat will pull you back a couple inches

The Corbin seat will move you back a couple inches. However it is a firm seat and not to everyone's liking. It is also a more expensive option.

Dave

·
Registered
644 Posts
I had an Ultimate seat set up on mine. The riders seat moved me back but also moved me higher. Didn't care for it so I sold it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
corbin seat

I have a corbin seat wich will move you back a full 2.5 to 3 inches. I love the seat but my wife dosent like it so I am trying to sell it. If you need any info on it you can call me 217 620 9199. I had to put 2 inch risers on because I was to far away from the bars. If your wanting to be farther away from the bars the corbin will do that. The seat is only a month old like new!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts