Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Pretty cool.
I tried to sorta re-create the tribal tank design on my sidecovers. The silver was easy enough to match, but i couldn't quite find the exact burnt orange. Had to go with a tomato red.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pretty cool.
I tried to sorta re-create the tribal tank design on my sidecovers. The silver was easy enough to match, but i couldn't quite find the exact burnt orange. Had to go with a tomato red.
Not sure if this will help, but you can get the kawasaki burnt orange from here:

http://www.colorrite.com/product/kawasaki-17l-candy-orange-1526.cfm

I don't know much about paint though...probably only looks right on metal...then requires a base so probably only feasible to put on in large areas.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Thanks, but when i did my sidecovers, i did them in that automotive pinstriping tape. I'm no good with paint.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I can vouch for the Bell Drifter helmets...they are comfy, lightweight and the removable ear flaps work great for keeping you warm and/or wind noise out.

On the highway over 70 MPH or so I was getting a stiff neck from the wind trying to pull it off my head. I would imagine any helmet of this type would do that though. My next cross country trip will most definitely involve a full face helmet!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts