Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, October 2015
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(( THE BACK OFF IS SOLD ))

=======
I bought the BackOFF™ Brake Light Module from Signal Dynamics for my old motorcycle and never installed it. It's not the right unit for my LED equipped '10 Vulcan 1700. I just bought 'BackOFF XP Brake Light Module' on Signal Dynamics website. THAT's the one I need for my Vulcan. It was $49.xx shipped.

These BackOFF Brake Light Modules are $38 + shipping from Signal Dynamics. I'll let it go for $25 shipped.

INSTALLATION IS DEAD SIMPLE. Just wire it in-line with your existing brake light wire. $25 shipped.

PAYPAL PREFERRED.

$25 shipped.

-Cheech

·
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you are saying this item is for non LED lights???
YES, for conventional lights. It works on LED but then squirrelly things happen. It's for regular regular lights.

Have incandescent bulbs on your brake light? This thing is for you. Works great!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
found my mistake, seems I left out a letter......

I will resend it now

·
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The do. I bought 'BackOFF XP Brake Light Module' on Signal Dynamics website. It will work with my LED's

Hey Dean, still trying to get PayPal to work?

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Cheech,
I corrected my mistake this morning. I left the "k" out of your email address. It has been sent and I have the receipt indicating it was sent and now sits unclaimed. If you do not find it this evening please let me know tomorrow and I will ask for your snail mail address and just send you a money order.

Dean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts