Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys had any dealings with Scootworks?

I wanted pricing from them for a belt conversion kit for my Honda 750 Spirit so i tried calling them... no answer.
I tried emailing them... i got an automated response saying they received my quote request, but no quote.
I tried calling them again... still no answer.

I'm beginning to have serious doubts about their customer service. If you can't contact them and they're not interested in supplying quotes, how are you going to get any problems resolved?

Whaddya think?

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
no response is a response. this is the best you can expect from them. move on. there are others who will work to earn your business. always remember to/you vote with your dollars.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i finally got a response after i emailed them again telling them i was questioning their customer service and if they were even still in business. Here's their response:

We have been very short-handed here, what with employees working in Daytona last week, and other employees out with a digestive bug that has been going around here. I handle all quote requests, and am still working on those that came in last week. I will respond to your request shortly.

Sincerely,
Dave Hockaday
Scootworks, Inc.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I dealt with them once this year when I bought a set of riser extensions. For what ti is worth, I had no problems. They gave me good advice and the items worked out well as, I am not as stretched.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On another forum for my Spirit, a guy was complaing recently about Scootworks inability to provide product in a timely manner. After contacting them and inquiring about the delay the response was, once again, they were having problems due to a "digestive bug" that was going around.

Seems to be a standard response for them.

Any further business i do with Scootworks will be through MeanCycles.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I've had good service with them with parts I ordered six months to a year ago. They even measured some parts for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts