1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
123 Posts
is it just one pic? the one i saw doesnt look lowered????

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is 7 pics. it took probly two hours and that includes modifying a transmission jack to use on the bike. it didnt take to much disassymbly just the side covers and the battery. it was really easy just me and some friends.

·
Registered
123 Posts
do i have to set up an account or something...this is the only pic i see

·
Registered
34 Posts
Link blocked. I'm at work. :mad:

You can create an album in your profile and upload them there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok got it

stock hight

2 in lowered

3in lowered

i have some more in my user photoalbum

·
Registered
123 Posts
i just dont understand why somebody cant make a freaking fender that looks good without having to lower the bike and ruin the ride and the pipes...ect....there has to be something or someone out there that can do this

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ride

the ride isnt that bad with the 2in drop its just a little stiff. it feels better than the stock height. i feel more stable. i dont really know how to describe it but i really like it!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I still don't understand with all the after market parts. How hard would it be to make a sharper curved fender and still use the stock seats mount

·
Registered
245 Posts
I still don't understand with all the after market parts. How hard would it be to make a sharper curved fender and still use the stock seats mount
http://www.meancycles.com/Home.asp?PartID=213219&AccCategoryID=2293&AccCategoryTypeID=0&BikeModelID=5764&ManufacturerID=1580&BikeType=Cruiser&CompanyID=0

ive seen people with this fender that has the saddleman solo seat (which uses the stock seat latch assy) which means the stock seat would work with this fender just fine. also this fender looks completely badass when the bike is lowere 3in and has the wide tire kit just plain sexy.

·
Registered
742 Posts
http://www.meancycles.com/Home.asp?PartID=213219&AccCategoryID=2293&AccCategoryTypeID=0&BikeModelID=5764&ManufacturerID=1580&BikeType=Cruiser&CompanyID=0

ive seen people with this fender that has the saddleman solo seat (which uses the stock seat latch assy) which means the stock seat would work with this fender just fine. also this fender looks completely badass when the bike is lowere 3in and has the wide tire kit just plain sexy.
yea but that is just a waste of money?!?!

almost $600 just to get the fender and license plate and then you have to go out and get it painted... so you are spending say $750 for a sweet looking fender... or $150 to lower the bike?!?! no brainer.

·
Registered
123 Posts

Yeah but you still have to lower the bike to take up the gap. I am talking about a fender that sits lower and is longer without having to drop the bike

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yeah but you still have to lower the bike to take up the gap. I am talking about a fender that sits lower and is longer without having to drop the bike
you dont NEED the lowering kit. it looks good at stock height but just looks better lowered, much like our stock fenders. only difference is, that fender follows the lines of the bike and actually "fits" the tire. yea it does cost a heep but thats what credit is for (rem jagered)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
at stock height i thought that i sat to far forward and now with it lowered i lean back slightly and its realy comfortable.

·
Registered
742 Posts
at stock height AND with everything relocated off the rear of the fender, the bike looks like crap! the only reason it is out so far is because they dropped all that "junk in the trunk" that hangs down low enough to hide the space.

if it was actually designed to look good, everything would have been installed in the rear completely different... probably higher near the brake light or even mounted on an angle?!?!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts