Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Scootworks has closed? Tried calling and got number disconnected.

I ask because I really like the Idea of the custom brake Pedal they have for the 800. Does any one know if anyone else makes one of the same style for the 800?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not sure if they closed. I tried to get the brake pedal when I put floorboards on my 800. It was on back order for months and they never made it. Don't know anyone else who makes one. Btw don't try a brake lever from a 1500.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wanted to buy a riser from scootworks. It directed me to an email. Dave responded and sent an invoice from 621 cycles (his new company). This invoice mailing and company name change raised some flags from me so I did a quick google search about their rep. They have a lot of negative comments about products not being delivered, refunds not made, etc. Some posts said local authorities have received numerous complaints from this seller. This makes me thinks that is the reason behind the rebranding. I'm reconsidering buying the riser from them because of this and considering going with TCMT (made in China but very good reviews)

Has anyone recently dealt with scootworks (aka 621 cycles?)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
aeromach in charlotte north carolina makes risers for the 800

1 - 4 of 4 Posts