Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Because that's how a Silentwolf do!! "Nice car". The next scavenger hunt item is something that is larger than life, it doesn't matter if it's that huge pink elephant in front of the thrift store or the big polka dotted flamingo at city Hall just something that is way larger than it actually is in most reality... And of course everything is nothing that you or your household own.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Newer Porsche (left) 60's Mustang (right) 70's-80's Lamborghini (Center) and a peele p50 type vehicle (direct right of bike)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Well, I figured I better start doing something about these contests! The monthly mileage challenge, so far, hasn't been good to me. So, I went out and found the World's Largest Pecan in Seguin TX. So if this qualifies the next challenge is to post a pic of a historical roadside marker.
20210312_094835.jpg

·
Registered
2000 f150 4.2L w/ 5-speed & 2000 Vulcan VN800A
46 Posts
That's my survival kit in a dry sack in case I get caught out somewhere, just lives there on the back.

Alot, (not all ) of us just ride solo and don't actually get together so to help foster community, the next target is a picture of your bike with another bike. (Other motorcycles in household, yours or not do not qualify)

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Damn. We'll try and get this one tomorrow. LOL

·
Administrator "Loose Nut"
Houston, Texas
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
For those who think you can't get a fighter jet, google the VFW in your area. Many VFW have decommissioned fighter jets on display. Ready, set, GO!!

·
Registered
'14 Vulcan 900 CLT '07 Vulcan 1600 Nomad
50 Posts
For those who think you can't get a fighter jet, google the VFW in your area. Many VFW have decommissioned fighter jets on display. Ready, set, GO!!
This was what I was expecting, although if any of you have a fighter jet in your garage I wouldn't mind you sharing pictures of that too.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts