Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
'14 Vulcan 900 CLT '07 Vulcan 1600 Nomad
65 Posts
I already have that haha or is it cheating when it's your own car? :love:
I do like those cars. We should probably keep the items to be scavenged items that we don't own or have in our front yard haha, otherwise it isn't really scavenging, I didn't specify though. I like how the blue on the bike and car kinda match.

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
853 Posts
Haha yeah I know I was just looking for an excuse to show off! I agree it should be while out and about otherwise it's no fun! Thanks, that's part of the reason I wanted the blue Z900 instead of the gray/green, unless you look closely the blues look almost identical.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I do like those cars. We should probably keep the items to be scavenged items that we don't own or have in our front yard haha, otherwise it isn't really scavenging, I didn't specify though. I like how the blue on the bike and car kinda match.
And I would definitely qualify that as a nice car the WRX STI is one of my dream cars..and my favorite color is blue.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
I went riding yesterday and was thinking getting the post office grab but forgot all about till I got home. MLAZMAN would have beat me to the punch anyways.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I definitely would not consider mine a win, if no effort was put in it just isn't fun. Glad I am inspiring others to show off too and feeling the love for my STi! Even if a nice car came through my shop and I got a picture with it next to my bikes I would not consider it a win, definitely needs to be out and about.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I just need to get the bike out period! Hopefully the rest of the melting happens tomorrow and Wednesday night the roads will be dry so I can take the Z out for my weekly errand.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Because that's how a Silentwolf do!! "Nice car". The next scavenger hunt item is something that is "larger than life", it doesn't matter if it's that huge pink elephant in front of the thrift store or the big polka dotted flamingo at city Hall just something that is way larger than it actually is in most reality... And of course everything is nothing that you or your household own. (your bike in the picture of course)

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 111 Posts