Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went by my local kawi dealer to price some parts and as I turned to leave there between a kawi sport bike and Suzuki something was a bike with round chrome cylinder heads, black paint and tan real leather seat and bags. I asked the parts guy how did a yamzukawi dealer wind up with an Indian? His reply was it just showed up. So I promptly walked over and threw a leg over it to cop a feel. Why a sexual reference for a motorcycle, because as good as they look in pictures and videos in person they look down right sexy.

The feel of the bike: The seat and my noassatall rear end did not fit to well but after sitting on it for about 5 minutes they were getting along much better. Handle bars felt good and in the right place, seat height was surprisingly low but not to low. If you are a little under or around 6' tall this thing is going to fit right out of the box but at just under 6'2" I would have liked it to be a little more stretched out. The retro fenders are a little to much for me but I have to admit in person the bike as a total package as far as appearance goes is like I said before sexy.

Is it worth the difference of my est value $8500 09 Nomad for a base msrp $22,000 Indian not to me but they are sexy.

·
Registered
245 Posts
factory

The Indian Factory is in Spirit Lake, Iowa now with the Victory factory. So is my husband who was raised there, at least until next week. The factory used to manufacture air-conditioners. From AC to Victory and Indian MX--now that's progress!

·
Registered
427 Posts
If interested, I just posted a review of Demo Ride I took...it's on the Vulcan 1700 board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts