Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I got a brand new saddlemen renegade solo seat that fits VN900 CLASSIC for sale. I installed this seat on the bike, sat on it, and took it back off. That is all the use it saw. It is a great feeling seat but it did not put me in the right position that I was looking for. It seemed to move me a little forward on the bike (comparing it to a Daytripper) and I was looking to move backwards.

Like I said it is really a brand new seat. I got it from phatperformanceparts.com for $200 shipped.

I am looking to get $150 plus shipping.

PM me if your interested

·
Registered
29 Posts
shagmann,

Looking for a seat that moves you forward on a 900 custom.

Assuming that a classic and custom have the same seat?

Does it change your seat height at all?

Thanks,

-Mo

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shagmann,

Looking for a seat that moves you forward on a 900 custom.

Assuming that a classic and custom have the same seat?

Does it change your seat height at all?

Thanks,

-Mo
The Classsic and Custom have different seats but I think the driver portion of the two are very similar. I no longer have a stock seat to compare it to.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Shaggman, I'm also looking for a comfy aftermarket seat that doesn't change the stock riding position. Will you let me know if you find one you like?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hey guys, I got a brand new saddlemen renegade solo seat that fits VN900 CLASSIC for sale. I installed this seat on the bike, sat on it, and took it back off. That is all the use it saw. It is a great feeling seat but it did not put me in the right position that I was looking for. It seemed to move me a little forward on the bike (comparing it to a Daytripper) and I was looking to move backwards.

Like I said it is really a brand new seat. I got it from phatperformanceparts.com for $200 shipped.

I am looking to get $150 plus shipping.

PM me if your interested
If you want a seat that moves you back and lower I will highly recommend the Corbin Young Guns. I was really happy with the one I had and made the mistake to sell to buy a touring OEM gel.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts