Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Vulcan 900 Classic. This Bike is amazing! I love it and really dont want to get rid of it. I bought it NEW in 2008 and have put 4000 miles on it. I added a windshield and cobra exhaust. The only reason I'm selling is because my wife really wants a ford f-150 and I have other toys that I refuse to part with....old 97 cummins 5.9L diesel AKA my baby.....
this bike is in a heated garage and has only even been serviced at Kawisaki Dealers. This bike has only had AMS-Oil past the 500 mi. break in the dealer had regular Oil in. once again I live this bike. Also will deliver with in reason.
sorry for the dirty pix it has been sitting in my heated garage.
pix here as MWDC wont let me add any pix gives me error 500
FS: 2008 vulcan 900 classic

Ill even give you a choice on 1 0f 2 Scorpion Evo hemets or both for some extra cash.

this bike has never been laid down and is basically brand new.

I need this gone. make an offer as long as its what I owe or more I may take it.

Names Kyle I was refured to this site from a member of ford-trucks.com. Im trying to sell my 900 as i jsut dont ride it much. and i need to get rid of a toy and my diesel truck aint going :) maybe in a year or two I'll have another bike but for now. make and offer. starting at $6,000 i'll clue ya in I owe less then that on it so shoot me an offer

kyle 701 580 4245

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT just cause your a new bunch of possible new owners :) I really need this gone...help a brother out...make an offer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love this bike...but it needs to go. I will def have another Vulcan one day. I really like that new dresser 1700. Harley eat your heart out!!!!

oh one day. well heres to hoping it sells fast!!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sometimes we are too close to a situation, to notice things.....

!. IMHO, this site might be a vehicle to sell up-grade bikes, but a 900, no. Try Craigs List.
2. Where are you ? Houston ? New Jersey ? Bermuda ?
3. Picture required

There's an 06 Classic for sale here in Boston. 311 Miles on it,asking $4,600. Kinda makes my 08 with 8,000 miles worth a little less....... unless someone hates red !

Good Luck with the sale.

·
Registered
14 Posts
any interest in selling the pipes? could make up a little cash by doing that and it will sell easier stock anyways.

·
Registered
65 Posts
FYI to help with pricing...

Just got a 08 VN900 loaded with every Kuryakn accessory available for $4800. Has a few more miles than yours, but a pristine bike. They seem to be selling rather cheaply here in MN now due to the season coming to an end.

Good luck with your sale though!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah but Im nto taking that big of a hit on it. thats jsut stupid. I owe 5400. it would be jsut better to keep it. its not like I have to get rid of it

·
Registered
15 Posts
you probably better if keepin it if you can afford to...
now its the time youre running in competition with
the dealer's clearance sale...i just picked up a brand spanking new 900 SE for $5600, but of course plus freight/set/tax/license ...but hey at least your buyer can save freight /set up buying used..

goodluck

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can afford it. Well I'll jsut keep paying on it. maybe I'll get it sold ion the spring. If it doeesnt sell maybe I'l trade it on a 1700 classic or the new dresser go big or go home if i got to pay for one might as well be a bigger one

·
Registered
15 Posts
yep i traded in my 2006 sportster (800 miles) with pipes, seats and a few extras..i only got $3500, i paid over $7,000 9 months ago..
but i am still happy with my new bike...: )

reality and what we want is totally different unfortunately

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah but for that big of a hit sorry I think ya should have kept the sportster and got your 3500.00 worth of use out of it! Taking that big of a hit on my bike I woud ride it right out of there and then ad about another 20K on it bring it back and still get 3500 for it! STUPID! I dont know if I'll ever buy a NEW vehicle again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah but for that big of a hit sorry I think ya should have kept the sportster and got your 3500.00 worth of use out of it! Taking that big of a hit on my bike I woud ride it right out of there and then ad about another 20K on it bring it back and still get 3500 for it! STUPID! I dont know if I'll ever buy a NEW vehicle again.

honestly it wasnt about the $3500, its the DMV, maintenance, space of storage, and the $500 insurance annually prevents me from keeping 2 bikes ..trust me i woulda love having 2 bikes..but the lady of the house certainly would decide against that and i am in no financial condition to provide child support :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts