Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping to fit one these to my 900 Custom. I'm concerned about the circular mouldings in the rear fender showing. Mine is a 2016 model in Pearl White & they really stand out. I would like to see what it looks like with one of these seats fitted. Has anyone got any photos taken from above the seat/fender? Thanks:wink2:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Please help, I don't want to shell out for one to find I can't live with the look of the fender.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the piccies. Could you take a picture directly over the rear of the seat, like a birds eye view. Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
Keep in mind these fenders are cheap, and will show impression wear from the seat support pads. You may need to have the fender bufffed in that area if you rode 2 up freqently.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread, been looking at the same seat..

Is the tail of the seat big enough to serve as a passenger seat in a (very tight) pinch? Short rides.. would it be safe to perch a small person on there?

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is just what I want. Thanks again, you're a gent
Glad to help! By the way Peterborough puts on a very good motorbike show.

Sorry to hijack this thread, been looking at the same seat..

Is the tail of the seat big enough to serve as a passenger seat in a (very tight) pinch? Short rides.. would it be safe to perch a small person on there?
It's barely big enough for a small person but yes it could work.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
to cover those dimples, you could always put on a small fender rack right over them, Yamaha has a couple in chrome or black that may fit ... there is mo branding on them.

I had the renegade on my custom, just remember the gel heats up in the direct sun and may "cook the boys" ..

[/IMG]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts