Registered
166 Posts
colemantle
mbonadio has a pic here on the forum.

·
Registered
166 Posts
FYI,
I just bought the seat from him. I have the same bike + 1 year.
I'll be posting some new pics with the seat and new shield shortly.
chi-

·
Registered
450 Posts
I also have this seat, here are some pics:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks really good on your bike RBS2. Have you ridden on it very long? I hear they have to break in, so to speak, before they are comfortable etc...

·
BOTM Winner, October/2012
291 Posts
I have this seat on my custom. They do take some time to break in. When i first got mine i thought i had made a huge mistake, but after a few rides it started getting better. Ive probably put around 1000 miles on it now and it feels great. I think not only does the seat have to get broke in, but your butt also takes some time to get used to the seat.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
450 Posts
It looks really good on your bike RBS2. Have you ridden on it very long? I hear they have to break in, so to speak, before they are comfortable etc...
The seat came with the bike when I bought it (2800 miles). I've only put about 1300 miles on it so far. For me, I've always had some lower back issues and find after 45-60 minutes my tailbone/lower back are sore. I also have no experience with the stock seat so I can't really comment on how much better it is. I am planning on getting a mustang or corbin seat, just waiting for some cash and the wife to say yes lol.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The seat came with the bike when I bought it (2800 miles). I've only put about 1300 miles on it so far. For me, I've always had some lower back issues and find after 45-60 minutes my tailbone/lower back are sore. I also have no experience with the stock seat so I can't really comment on how much better it is. I am planning on getting a mustang or corbin seat, just waiting for some cash and the wife to say yes lol.
Would you want to sell yours then?

·
Registered
166 Posts
got the new profiler today fr a forum member. Can't wait to try it out Sunday. Hoping for some sunshine. It's getting cold here in Chi town.

·
Registered
166 Posts
just realized, i actually have the mustang day tripper. not the saddlemen. DOH, getting old sucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts