Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, March 2013
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, everyone.
Let me start by saying that I am 5' 10" and 173lb. Alright, with stock seat I was able to ride for 20-30 miles before my a$$ would go numb and I had to move it here and there looking for better position with no results. Since I have little a$$ I could seat 10 different ways on the stock seat which would result in faster/slower numbness. Now, Saddlemen Profiler seat is so much better at least for my body complexion. At first it was like no way, it is so hard to seat on. But as soon as I took it for the test ride I felt the difference. I had better spine support and my a$$ just felt like the seat was custom made for it. Now since it is Profiler seat you would be able to get your legs on the ground even faster than before. It seemed that it is easier now to push bike around with my legs. I can ride longer with better comfort. And overall feel more in the bike than before. I think that if I had bigger a$$ I wouldn't like this seat because it would be too slim. Posting couple of pics for you guys to see.
Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Did u have any issues fitting it on the bike?

·
Registered
450 Posts
No. It was pretty straightforward. Got the locking thing from the stock seat and bolt it right back to the new seat. And on it went. Only thing I noticed so far is that u have to push it down a little when u r unlocking it with the key.

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Put a few washers on under the bracket to raise it a little. It use to be a pain in the butt to get my seat off/on. I ended up putting 3 washers on each bolt and no issues. It was getting so bad my key was starting to bend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts