Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend has been bugging me for the past few years to get a new seat for my 2010 custom because the stock is to "narrow". In the long run i decided to get these two seats one for riding 2 up (a long with the cobra standard sissy bar which i made her pay for if she wanted it on my bike) and one just for me. When searching for which seats to buy didn't really find anything that gave me a good feel on how different seats looked on the custom. So here is how these seats look on my bike. Hope this helps any one with a pesky girlfriend/wife like mine.

From information i found about the seats online people said they felt lower and moved back a little. I am 5'7" and when i sat on both the solo and explorer i did feel a little and i mean a little lower and did not feel like i was moved back to noticeably.

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
wide loads

LOL. Sometimes a little distance makes a BIG difference....37 years and counting, and the only joint website we have is our company email....:D
As for the seats, I have a mustang combo on my V2K that has a really wide passenger pillion, and that STILL wasn't enough, so I got an Airhawke add-on that looks like a tractor seat..... now we're talkin'! My little bro and his wife rode my 900C with the original seat from Southern Saskatchewan to Sturgis and back. She is a tiny girl, and she still had a problem with the seat. He now has a decked out Nomad with a road sofa on the back for her... Happy wife, bearable life:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts