Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using a Saddleman seat on their custom? If so, how do you like it?

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I have a renegade solo (Gel) and love it.
I regularly do 500+ mile rides just for fun and stop only for fuel. The stop also this determines bathroom stops and food stops too.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have a Saddlemen Classic gel seat on my 900 Classic LT, with about 8k miles on it. It's been a pretty good seat for me. My longest ride in a day on it was a little over 300 miles. My butt was getting a little tired at the end, but it wasn't too bad, certainly much better than the Kawi original seat. I don't know how it would do on a multi-day trip running 300 per day.

Generally, I do local cruising for 2 or 3 hours and average about 100 to 150 miles or so. The seat works fine for that and I have no physical issues when I'm done for the day.

hope that helps

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I have a renegade solo (Gel) and love it.
I regularly do 500+ mile rides just for fun and stop only for fuel. The stop also this determines bathroom stops and food stops too.
Plus 1 on the renegade solo.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Another happy Renegade solo owner. I like it and agree it looks really nice on the bike. Goes well with the lines.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I just put a Saddlemen on my 08 Custom, and it seems much more comfortable than stock. Ihad a Mustang on my previous bike, and I liked it, too, but the Saddlemen seems to fit me a bit better. Like 'em both, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts