Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( It's been a sad time around my house the last couple of days.

I got a call Wenesday afternoon and they said they were coming Thursday morning to pick up my VTX. I thought they would show up sometime that morning, and I would get one last ride. Wrong they were here at 8 am. I sure hated to see them load and leave with it. :(

If that wasn't bad enough I woke up Friday with a #*^& cold that has kept me laid up all weekend. I felt like :poop: all weekend!!!!!!!!!!

On top of all that ALABAMA gets beat Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not the best week of my life.

With the X being gone only means I'll be hanging around here more.

·
Registered
546 Posts
You are not alone

Sorry to hear that but you are not alone, I also worked my but off for 45 years just like every one , and Im almost living out in the street but thanks to my sister I was able to keep my bike, every thing else has been taken away, hang on a little longer it should be over soon

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hang in there guys, we're all in this together. Thanks for letting us know what's up for you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I feel for everybody on this thread, the economy stinks!!! My mother is comming to live with my wife and I for the winter, no money for oil to heat her house or mine so where pooling our resources. So I can imagine, how I would feel if they came for my bike, I would cry like a baby, but life goes on and there will be other bikes in your life. I would be mad at those "fat cats" but I won't lower myself to that level. GREED GREED GREED makes a person look like a:pig:

Big Oil, Big Banks, Big Investments spell greed and it will/is the undoing of the world as we know it.:eek: the script in 2Timothy 3:1,2 "in the last days...men will be lovers of money" who could dispute that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts