Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to drop my 4 wheeled vehicle at the mechanic last night, so stopped by a fast food oriental food place for some chow.

My brother and I followed an attractive (I assume) single mom, and her son, into this place.

All the while the son ordered dinner, mom was texting 'someone'. We spent 45 minutes in this place eating, etc. The only time "mom" paid attention to her son, was when they were getting ready to leave. Until then, her attention was totally directed at her little pink phone, texting someone.

Damn pathetic.

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
I have seen this too many times to count. Our grocery store has these tiny little grocery carts for little kids and this Mom was so engrossed in her conversation, she hadn't noticed her kids were rows away from her. Only their cries of "Momma" finally diverted her cell fone attention! Man!:mad:

Both my teenagers work at this grocery store and during the high volume holidays they put the little shopping carts away as they have had mommies fight over them for their babies. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
641 Posts
A lot of them drive that way too.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I can remember back in the late 60's when my dad was working at night and my mom and I went out to dinner and conversed. A deffinate positive memory..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts