Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live in Dearborn and always looking for others near by. Tells us where your at and your favorite areas to ride. Enjoy heading east and north of hear. New Baltimore and Napolean areas are my favorite.
What say you all?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey there, i realize this is a very old post but i'm in the Warren area, and riding to the east and North east along the lakes will be my favorite. I've always headed that way in a car and it will be that much more as i venture further as a new rider on the bike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello I'm from the Saginaw area in haven't saw many people from Michigan on here yet

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Jim here in Clinton Twp , I ride Jefferson, then up around the lake every chance I get. Put together a meet and greet and I'm in !

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Pinckney / Hell area has a lot of great riding. D32 and M36 are well kept; real swoopy, winding and hilly. There's a novel little biker saloon there in Hell too - free beer, topless waitresses, and false advertising!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm in western Oakland County. Lakes everywhere, so all roads wind to get around them. If I want to avoid traffic I usually head north and west.

In 2015 rode with a small group around the mitten. Followed the coast as close as possible. Started somewhere around Anchor Bay. North on 29 to 25 to 23. 23 to the bridge. Bridge to the U.P., then Mackinac Trail north to the Soo. Watched a ship go through the locks, then back south to Mackinaw, then south and west on 119 to old 31. Old 31 south to Muskegon, then cross-country east to home. Only interstate was the Mackinac Bridge. A nice ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts