Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Doug, got a couple questions, I've got a set of S-4's on my Meanstreak that I got just over a year ago, I noticed the new S-4's are a little different as to how long the header pipes are before they merge into the 1 exhaust pipe, just curious why the change in length?

I was showing a friend of mine your website and he was wondering if you made pipes for an '07 Sporty 1200? He doesn't have web access so if you want to post or pm me any info that'd be great.

You guys make a great pipe(IMHO, the best)and your customer service is 2nd to none(personal experience)keep it up!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Doug, got a couple questions, I've got a set of S-4's on my Meanstreak that I got just over a year ago, I noticed the new S-4's are a little different as to how long the header pipes are before they merge into the 1 exhaust pipe, just curious why the change in length?

I was showing a friend of mine your website and he was wondering if you made pipes for an '07 Sporty 1200? He doesn't have web access so if you want to post or pm me any info that'd be great.

You guys make a great pipe(IMHO, the best)and your customer service is 2nd to none(personal experience)keep it up!

The older S-4 was designed by Wicked Bros. and was very difficult to manufacture. And we found that riders were hitting the pipes on the bottom and denting them up. So we looked at the design and performance on their design and started all over. The New S-4 has better performance, sound and a much better fit to the Mean Streak. The new S-4 allow the exhaust gases to flow better from the motor at more equal rate giving it much great performance.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

1 - 3 of 3 Posts