Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you folks that got the Russell day long seat, I would like to see some pics and get some reviews. I just took a trip on my Voyager and the stock seat just ain't gonna cut it. Help me out folks.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I sent my Suzuki C50T seat to them about 4 years ago to be modified and I've been quite satisfied with it. Their first alteration was not to my liking so I sent it back to them and they made the changes I wanted. I'm pretty sure they covered the shipping back and forth. They said they would have kept working on it till I was satisfied. I just picked a design from their website and provided my height, weight, inseam & pictures of me on my bike. It did take a little getting used to their design (the "wings" that support your legs). But it is better than the stocker...is it perfect? I don't think such a beast exists....at least I haven't found it yet. For all day rides I slap my Air Hawk pad on every couple of hours. By alternating between the Air Hawk and without, I find I can survive the day much better. :)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I want to retain the two part seats so my only options are ultimate or russell day long. The ultimate looks like it puts you in more of a reclined riding position which I don't want. I may send my stock seat to Russell before my ride to Utah next summer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts