Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find the thread where we talked about the Rumbling Pride flag kits before.

Anyway, I got one installed on the VV a week or so ago and I am happy with it.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I intend to do 3 flags, i 1 on the trunk and 1 on each saddle bag. Of course the trunk flag will be the american flag.

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
I couldn't find the thread where we talked about the Rumbling Pride flag kits before.

Anyway, I got one installed on the VV a week or so ago and I am happy with it.

You could have sent me a note and I would have sent you the link.
Anyway, here's something that happened to me on my trip to Nashville last week. On my way up one of the mast unscrewed itself and fell off. Didn't noticed it until I stopped for gas. After I got back and called Rumbling Pride, they gave me a discount on a new mast and flag. Point is, make sure it's tight.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I had two put on at a Blue Knights rally - Mike from Rumbling Pride is a great guy to work with - Each mast comes with a flag of your choice and the flag is guaranteed against fading, tearing etc. If it does send it back with a copy of your receipt and they replace it free of charge.

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Sure am glad you guys are satisfied with the Rumbling Pride flag mounts. I've had mine for a very long time and they're great. Glad I helped a lot of folks find these. I do check them to make sure they're tight.

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Sure am glad you guys are satisfied with the Rumbling Pride flag mounts. I've had mine for a very long time and they're great. Glad I helped a lot of folks find these. I do check them to make sure they're tight.
I'm very glad you showed it to us. Great thing to know.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts