Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i think Friday I'll mow half the lawn and finish Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon I can do some riding. Had minor surgery Monday so I couldn't ride all week. That's also why I didn't finish the lawn last night (trying to take it easy). Guess what; It's raining. Is this rain ever going to stop.:mad:

·
Registered
240 Posts
The rain here in Jersey is supposed to stay til Monday, at least. I'm starting to think that I should've bought a wave runner :rolleyes:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I live in Burlington County; sure hope to get some riding time in tomorrow, but it doesn't look good.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it's not raining when I get up I'm off on my bike. I want to get the lawn done but I have to wait until 11:00am. If the neighbors are up I might start earlier.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Rain?? :confused:

I always thought that was myth........being from central California and all.
Now you're being cruel :p In the last 23 days (including today!), we've 17 days of rain! Now they're saying possible rain or thunderstorms until Thursday! I'm starting to think I live in the tropics!!!!!!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
That's alot of rain craznut! I lived in the Ohio Valley for a bit and during the summer months, it seemed like it rained every day. Everything was musty and moldy and smelly. Unfortunately we have just opposite problem here in parts of California. We are in a severe drought and a lot of grief for the farmers has been caused by both the weather and our congress...........but that is a complicated story for another time. It's a shame we can't control the weather to please us all, huh? :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
F*ck This Rain!

It's been raining so much here on LOng Island I had to clean the mushrooms outta my exhaust pipes! Braqnd New Vilcan 900 LT and it's only got 854 miles on it since late April! BUMMER! Did managae to get in the Soldier Ride Fund raiser to Montauk thought! Great day!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Yea, forecasted where I am at 80 degrees, no way, never happened. Will go on ride up the Columbia River just to get my BBYB out on the road before my vacation. Rain to hit Sunday so will ride before then.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just saw the local weather report. Hot and humid Thursday and Friday. Chance of late day thunderstorms on Friday. Warm and nice on Saturday chance of late day thunderstorms on Sunday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts