Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your opinion of a 1997 Royal Star Classic. I have an opportunity to buy one for $2200.00. The milage seems high at 70K but the bike looks and performs very good. The clutch has been rebuilt, but that is all.

Thanks

Vulcanbadger

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm considering buying a 2006 for $5000. 20,000 miles and immaculate. Found that riding 2900 miles with a passenger is doable on a 500 but she insists on a bigger bike lol Reviews for it are nothing less than brilliant!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm considering buying a 2006 for $5000. 20,000 miles and immaculate. Found that riding 2900 miles with a passenger is doable on a 500 but she insists on a bigger bike lol Reviews for it are nothing less than brilliant!
I have a 06 midnight with 11000 that I'm selling for $6000. It has kry hwy pegs, roadhouse pipes, modified seat. It's a very comfortable bike great for 2up. I also have a Luggage Rack and cup holder.
Pat

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have a 06 midnight with 11000 that I'm selling for $6000. It has kry hwy pegs, roadhouse pipes, modified seat. It's a very comfortable bike great for 2up. I also have a Luggage Rack and cup holder.
Pat
Pat,
That' a beautiful bike. I've always loved the RSTD. Thought seriously about buying one a few years ago, but I had a V-Star 1100 back in 2006, and the two carbs. in that thing were temperamental at best. I know the RSTD has 4 carbs. Any issues with them?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pat,
That' a beautiful bike. I've always loved the RSTD. Thought seriously about buying one a few years ago, but I had a V-Star 1100 back in 2006, and the two carbs. in that thing were temperamental at best. I know the RSTD has 4 carbs. Any issues with them?
No issues with the cards I do need to get them sync'ed. I have a little popping on decel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts