Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum. After looking through different sections. Seems some folks don't come back after a while. Did they buy a Harley?
Excellent riding weather yesterday. After the wife and kid get home and have the Easter lunch, will take another ride. Hope to pass by you other rider's today.

Thomasvile GA here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, new here as well. Came off a GSX-R and am used to the forums having a lot more activity (GSXR.com) but then again, alot of it was BS.

Had a nice but short ride yesterday, adding a backrest and footboards for
my wife hopefully tonight.

St. Augustine, FL here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have had my 500 3 weeks and love it. Ride with a guy with a Harley. I like mine better. He like his. So it goes. Beautiful weather, yes it is. rode to work the first time Friday. Hope to continue that although my job requirers I stay in small rooms with strangers so am worried a little about BO. so I bought some spray on deodorant to keep at the office. Ha ha that's an easy fix!.

Am in Tallahassee.

Have seen several folks from Tallahassee/Thomasville. We should get together

John

·
Registered
25 Posts
1500 Nomad, Located in Cumberland Gap, TN

Goin to the "Thunder in the Smokies" Friday if I get my bike back together.

edit: Just bought an 08 1600 nomad. Will be posting the 1500 for sale in a few weeks

·
Registered
432 Posts
Brookwood Alabama near Tuscaloosa home of the champs present and accounted for, I'm a member of Southern Cruisers Riding Club chapter 197 in Tuscaloosa

Check the national SCRC website and FB they prob have a chapter near you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts