Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone is going to the "Roar to the Shore" in Wildwood NJ, Sept.10th - 13th. I've been talking to some buddies and we may go down on Friday or Saturday. I never attended anything like this before but it does sound like fun.:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello Red:
If I weren't short on funds I'd go. Unfortunately I've been out on disability since late June so kinda leaves me out of the run this year.
I always enjoy going to The Wildwoods.
Enjoy the ride and comraderie.

Tom

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know how it is to be low on funds. My wife had to go on disability and for the longest time we only had my income to live on. I usually work the Septemberfest on that weekend but this year I said the hell with the over time. If I do go I'm hoping there will be plenty to do without going broke. It'll be nice just to get away for a day or two.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Red, my wife and I went down there 2 summers ago. If you like LOTs of bikes and people, you'll enjoy it. To me the crowds made it less enjoyable. It took us an hour to find somewhere to park and it was well off the beaten path so we worried about our bikes the whole time. There were way too many unskilled riders for us, people who should not be on a bike in that kind of traffic at all. There were a lot of vendors and things to see so that part was cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts