Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for pipes for my 07 900 Classic...

Anyone used either of the?

Roadburner 3 inch Drag Pros - Chrome RB-031-802

Roadburner 2.5 inch Street Pros - Chrome RB-01-8020

it's those or Cobra Long Shots...

·
BOTM Winner, August 2013
202 Posts
Looking for pipes for my 07 900 Classic...

Anyone used either of the?

Roadburner 3 inch Drag Pros - Chrome RB-031-802

Roadburner 2.5 inch Street Pros - Chrome RB-01-8020

it's those or Cobra Long Shots...
I have the 3 inch drag pros. Very happy with them. I was originally going to get the Cobras but the price difference is what swayed me, and I think the cobras were maybe 1-2" longer and it wasn't worth the cost to me.

·
BOTM Winner, August 2013
202 Posts
They're loud but not obnoxiously loud.

·
BOTM Winner, July 2013
183 Posts
One of the best pipes you can buy, the chrome on them is awesome. And they sound great, not to loud until you twist the right grip. Had them on my 900. They are not cheap by any means, but you get what you pay for. Chrome is far superior to the Cobras.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the 2 1/2 pipes from roadburner. great sound and look good ,too! I made billet end caps for them. DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

·
Living The Dream
1,512 Posts
Anyone know what the difference is between the 2.5" Street Pros and 3" Drag Pros. Besides the size of course! Should I assume the larger Drag pipes are louder? But the Street Pros are very attractive price wise on Amazon, $323 link below!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I would assume the 3" 'drag pipes' are made of off road use and stamped as such. I don't own them, so can't be sure though. Usually when labeled 'drag pipes', that means they're meant for racing. 'Street pros' sounds like it may be street legal pipes?

·
BOTM Winner, July 2013
183 Posts
They are not that loud at all, but rap out with authority when you twist the throttle. This is with out a doubt the best pipe on the market for your bike. Quality is un sur passed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts