Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Info Found

Hey all I am looking for information on a specific rim and hub number. I bought the wheel off Ebay under the guise that it was an 08 VN 900 classic front wheel. I went to double check the information as soon as I got the wheel and now I am not sure. Before I buy a new tire for this wheel I want to make sure it fits. Model number on the wheel is RK Excel JM16/CXMT 3.00 DDT the ID number on the hub is F-OO20. Did this really come off a Vulcan 900 Classic? Can you guys confirm the model numbers on your wheels when you’all wake up? A little help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Found the info thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent,
I actually found some other's listed on Ebay also that showed these model numbers. Funny thing, Kawi, and RK Excel couldn't provide me any information. I appreciate the help, Thanks! Now to mount the new tire and tube and then ride.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the same numbers on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BenjaminJ, I am looking for some ideas on front fenders. I think i can modify an LT mounting bracket to accept the original Custom front fender. Any thoughts? I am trying to stay away from the BCB club, plus I love the plasma blue color of the fender.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts