Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the Phat II risers be installed on a 2010, 900LT,will this involve rerouting cables.Can these be purchased without buying through Scootworks directly? thanks

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have the Phat II risers on my 2010 LT and really like them. You may or may not have to fuss with routing of the clutch, brake, etc cables. It depends on how much slack your particular bike may have. I had to adjust my left side electrical, brake hose and clutch cable, but it wasn't a difficult job at all.

Forgot to mention that you can buy some Scootworks stuff, including risers, from Meancycles. The risers are found on this page.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yes, they can be installed on a 900 LT.

Yes, as Kerry stated, they will usually require rerouting behind the triple tree. If you have more slack than usual, you may not need to reroute. But my dealer tried to get a way without rerouting, and it screwed up my interlock switch, which allows you to start the bike in gear if you have the clutch pulled in. For more than a year, I thought the bike would only start in neutral.:snicker:

Finally, yes, you can purchase direct from Scootworks, or have your dealer order from them. :peace:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Phatriser II's that were recently installed on my 900 classic. The only cable they had to replace was the brake line. The rest were moved behind the triple trees. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts