Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to be quite honest and say I like the look and feel of my claasic's handlebars but since adding my Mustang seat the ergos have changed a bit.

Who has risers and why?

Anybody have the Barons star bar? I like the look and shape. Hardest part is not being able to try out different bars and pick the best one.

If y'all have any feedback on which risers to get let me know. They'll probably solve the issue I have. And I am not opposed to getting new bars either.

Just curious what everyone has done regarding handlebars/risers on the Classics.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
453 Posts
I put 4" kick back's on mine! Really made for a more comfortable ride!! I think 4" is about as long as you can go without longer cables. Worked great for me!

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Totally relate to what you're saying. I put a Mustang on my classic and felt I needed risers. I put Scootworks Phat II risers on and what a difference! Last fall I decided I'd sell the 900 so I took the risers off to sell separately and after a couple of rides my shoulders were sore again. Get some risers; you won't regret it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
using the Motorcycle. com app.

·
Registered
35 Posts
risers

I had the exact same problem: After getting a Mustang seat my shoulders and upper back were killing me after a few minutes riding. I got 2" risers and problem solved.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I had the same problem, added some 3" risers and had a much more comfortable ride. I've since changed out my bars to 12" apes and the ride is even more enjoyable.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts