Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I am wanting to get my bars moved up and back a bit on my 07 Classic LT. Any recommendations on risers that will do this, without having to replace the cables and lines.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Hey All, I am wanting to get my bars moved up and back a bit on my 07 Classic LT. Any recommendations on risers that will do this, without having to replace the cables and lines.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I got these Rivco risers from CruizerCustomizing which are a 2" riser with a 3/4" setback. They use the stock caps. No problems at all with cable, hose or wire lengths. (the left cap has been replaced with a Cobra tach)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Another option are the many different size PhatRisers available from ScootWorks:

http://www.scootworks.com/shop.cgi/page=partskawhandle.htm/SID=PUT_SID_HERE

The PhatRiser II's were the first addition I made to my '09 LT. After about 50 miles of riding with the stock bars, I turned around and went back to the stealership for the riser extensions. These raise "the bars 2.5" and pulls your grips back 3" closer to you. Works with original cables/hoses, but requires you to reroute them behind the triple tree in some applications".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts