1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have a 16" dark tinted. The shield is very nice in every way except one. The default width is just shy of the fairing width on my vaquero. So there is a small space that you can see between the end of the shield and the end of the inner fairing. But the price and quality are good, and shipping was quicker than expected.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I had a Rifle on my 98 Valkyrie several years ago. Very well made and very sturdy.
I have been wanting to research what, if anything, that they offer for my 2010 Nomad. I would like to go a couple of inches wider someday.
I recommend Rifle without a doubt.
Take care, Eric

·
Registered
775 Posts
Rifle

I have them on 3 bikes.
I got mine wider than stock.
With lowers they can't be beat.

JJ

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
No complaints about mine.

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
I have the 14 inch dark shield and just love it. It's thicker than the stock one.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have the 14 inch dark shield and just love it. It's thicker than the stock one.
Hey Dave, at 14" you look over that shield I would think, how is the wind turbulence for you and the passenger? I really don't mind looking through my stock one but I like the looks of the lower shields better.

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Well at high speeds (say 60-80) the wind is deflected just over my cap. Yes I do look over the shield. For me it's just right. I don't know about a passenger as my wife rarely rides with me, especially on highways.
I didn't mind looking through my stock shield either as I didn't have any prior experience with a shield of this type and didn't know what to expect. So I just went with what "TwoWheelAddict" said about what he had and went with it. Very happy with it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Mine works fine.

Wanted dark tint and it was the only option at the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts