Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rifle -4 Dk.Gray tinted replacement shield for 2010 Voyager 1700. Used one season. This is their darkest shield. Looks awesome against the dk. blue or black paint on the fairing. Selling because I no longer own the bike.

I could just look over the top of the shield. No wind buffeting issues. I am 6' tall with a 31" inseam. You probably do not want to have to look thru the shield especially at night due to less visability than clear stock shield. I originally said it had "very light scuff marks on it from my PGR banner". However, I just cleaned it with Plexis and it looks fine in both indoors and outside in the bright sun today.

$70.00 shipped to lower 48.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to top.

Let a little more air around you with this shield now that the warm weather is back. Looks real good doing it too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent you a private message.

Dakotabob, I sent you a private message.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It appears the bobcat loves to collect info and "can you send me a pictures of that"..... then ignores his PM's.

Strange way to "buy" something(s) he said he was interested in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
SORRY I asked you how tall your windshield was maybe you should have put it in your post then. Its might be something people want to know wouldn't you think. I was interested in this until I found out there only 79.00 new so it made more sence to order it new. so dont be such a cry baby about it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fair enough Bob.

However, if you sent them $79.00 you forgot your $12. shipping ($91.00)and maybe tax as well. Also, they are not currently shipping that windshield.

Just thought we should end this conversation accurately.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today only (4-17-11). Ask for the "Dakota discount" and get the shield shipped for $65.00 with delivery confirm.

Rifle is not currently shipping these. I waited at least 10 days when I ordered it for $91.

Seriously, tonight it is on Ebay for $70.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paypal would be the quickest. Otherwise after your check cleared I'd ship it. If interested, I will private message you my Paypal account info or mailing address.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Greetings. Ordered my new Rifle last week; 1" taller, 3" wider, wife complaining about wind buffeting with stock shield. Installed the windshield this week, problem solved. N o complaints for the back. Very impressed with Rifle. Thansks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts