Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
What app are you using that shows your speed and route in the video? That's pretty cool. Also, if you could adjust your camera up more so it is focused on the road rather than your gas tank, it would help us viewers feel like we're on the ride with you. Your bike sounds good in the video too. Makes me think I need to do something about my boring stock exhaust. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What app are you using that shows your speed and route in the video? That's pretty cool. Also, if you could adjust your camera up more so it is focused on the road rather than your gas tank, it would help us viewers feel like we're on the ride with you. Your bike sounds good in the video too. Makes me think I need to do something about my boring stock exhaust. :)
I am using GoPro Hero Black 7 , the apps are built in the camera. You can select a few different apps but I only use those 2.

The go pro tilted down when I leaned in your a U turn.

Here is how it was before it tilted:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I like that app overlay. It seems to be a few mph off from what the bike is showing but still pretty cool. Exhaust sounds great. I"m still in the decision phase on if I'm going to switch out my exhaust for something a bit more robust.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am using GoPro Hero Black 7 , the apps are built in the camera. You can select a few different apps but I only use those 2.

The go pro tilted down when I leaned in your a U turn.

Here is how it was before it tilted:

https://youtu.be/0x7PcsK9DxY
Nice! I didn't know the Go Pro could do that. I bought a Sena 10C Pro since it was a combo video/communication device but it stopped recording and taking pictures after about 3 months of use. I need to send it back.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like that app overlay. It seems to be a few mph off from what the bike is showing but still pretty cool. Exhaust sounds great. I"m still in the decision phase on if I'm going to switch out my exhaust for something a bit more robust.
Yea the app overlay is pretty cool and the exhaust sound definitely makes the video.

The speed is off because it uses accruate GPS but your speedo is generally off by 10%. GPS is generally more accurate.

Nice! I didn't know the Go Pro could do that. I bought a Sena 10C Pro since it was a combo video/communication device but it stopped recording and taking pictures after about 3 months of use. I need to send it back.
Trust me , get a Gopro. They are expense but they have so much accessories by 3rd party companies.

Here is a video with 2 GoPros but before I put a wind sock . There is some audio clipping but its still pretty good. This was a while a go hence why my bike looks different

1 - 6 of 6 Posts