Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a clearing of the space most sacred! The garage! In an attempt to make more room , my gear containers must go. Here is what I have

Sidi On Road Sympatex(proven to be waterproof) boots, size 9, excellent condition

Widder electric vest(size48) and gloves(lg) with powerlet plug and cables to attach gloves to vest.Vest only used once, the gloves never.

Joe Rocket Dry Tech (waterproof)gloves, large, red w/ hard armor on knuckles.(worn only twice) excellent condition

Alpinestars Twist gloves (waterproof) medium, black

Motoboss leather street gloves w/ gauntlet(race style), large, red and black w/ hard armor(well worn, but still in good shape)

Shoei RF-1000 helmet, large, Monza red, great shape and doesn`t stink(I always wore a headwrap under it), never dropped slight wear marks but still in great condition.

No reasonable offer refused, shipping will be included in price.
PM me if interested and then we can swap contact info.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, thanks to a couple of deals that didn`t quite go thru, I have thought about it and am dropping the prices (in my head) so as to move this stuff out, as long as any offer is still reasonable, I will still include the shipping.
PM me if interested.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Riding gear pics

Here is the Monza Red Shoei RF-1000 helmet I have for sale.
Size Large, I am now asking 30.00 for the helmet and will inlcude shipping to the lower 48

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sidi On- Road Sympatec boots

Here are the Sidi boots I have listed, they are size 9`s and will be cleaned up before shipping. They have been in the closet for a while so they`re dusty.
I am asking 30.00 for them also and shipping to the lower 48 will be included.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts