Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,
I have made several attempts to register at Rider Forums, another Kawasaki forum, but when click 'complete registation' nothing happens and I cannot log on. I complete all the fields properly and put the stupid picture together and still nothing.

Am I doing something wrong or is their system whacko?

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Gents,
I have made several attempts to register at Rider Forums, another Kawasaki forum, but when click 'complete registation' nothing happens and I cannot log on. I complete all the fields properly and put the stupid picture together and still nothing.

Am I doing something wrong or is their system whacko?
I was able to register just fine using Internet Explorer. However they do not have a 900 section so I will not be hanging onto the page. They seem focused on the crotch rocket crowd.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not my picture. One they have for spam control. Bloc of a partial picture that you have to arrange to make a complete picture. Like in grade school.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got on okay today. Did nothing different but everyting worked.
I like to read deep into some of the forums for information and ideas. It all adds up.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I was able to register just fine using Internet Explorer. However they do not have a 900 section so I will not be hanging onto the page. They seem focused on the crotch rocket crowd.
Seems that way with a lot of Kawasaki forums, very focused on the Kawasaki sportbikes, with a tiny little cruiser crowd hanging in the corner (if at all)

That's why I've kind of stuck around here and nowhere else the past year or so. Like minded people, focused on the Cruiser side instead!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Glad you got thru. I'm having same problem at the Kawasaki forum. Same puzzles as this site. They just keep repeating endlessly. I have tried on a few different occasions, same result. Got on here first time up, odd.:confused:

Attempted to message Admin, no response.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like to read the general stuff just for the insight and mistakes others have made that perhaps I won't. Just the other night I had several pages about countersteering. Like anything else there are believers and non-believers. I was out for a Friday night ride and it just hit me to pay attention. I was coming up on a famous local curve that has claimed many over the years. Dropped my left hand to my thigh and sure enough I was pushing left to iniate a right downhill sweeper. I am convinced.
Sorry to go off like this. I got on Rider Forums okay and all is well. Be safe out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts