Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter is here and what better time to make changes to your bike before the riding season returns. Fuggin Fabrication is now offering Exhaust Systems for the VN900 Custom & Classic models. We are also offering our pre-tuned Fuggin EFI Fuel Controller that is Plug & Ride, ready to go.

Check out the Before and After pictures of 5 of our styles.

If you are looking to increase your performance, sound and style of your bike, check us out at www.fugginfabrication

And as always - If you have any questions regarding our products, please feel free to contact me.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can you do them in black, for us anti chrome folk??????
All of our exhaust systems are availble in Velvet Black Ceramic or Polished Aluminum. Our Ceramic material is one of the best on the market. We have even tested the Velvet Black ceramic on funny car headers the rum at temp's of 2800 deg. Also all of our Chrome exhaust are internally ceramic coated.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

·
Registered
167 Posts
sound clips please

·
Registered
77 Posts
Interested in the Hellion pipes for my 08 Custom, also the fuel controller. prices please, and thoughts on the hellions versus the Cobra Swepts. Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
658 Posts
do you have exhaust clips for the S4 or S14 on a Vulcan 900?

·
Registered
742 Posts
be curious to know how they sound in comparison to vance & hines (baffled & debaffled) ...i like the hellion & mayhems...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Will these be offered at a discount seeing that the company is no longer in business and therefore there will be no service or warranty available for them?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Will these be offered at a discount seeing that the company is no longer in business and therefore there will be no service or warranty available for them?
Nope, just the opposite, they are now one-off pipes that will never be recreated. Your looking at $800-$900 pipes depending on the finish. Fuel controllers will be $200 extra.

LM

·
Registered
742 Posts
THAT IS RIDICULOUS!
i wouldn't pay that much for an aftermarket exhaust and the fact that you are trying to rip people off by saying "hey, we bought out their stock and are now charging you MORE so you can have a unique never to be sold again product!" just shows how people are set on ripping customers off...

good luck on finding schmucks to buy your pipes!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I agree, Maybe they shouldnt be one of our vendors, I know i wont bother to go there to shop

·
Registered
166 Posts
THAT IS RIDICULOUS!
i wouldn't pay that much for an aftermarket exhaust and the fact that you are trying to rip people off by saying "hey, we bought out their stock and are now charging you MORE so you can have a unique never to be sold again product!" just shows how people are set on ripping customers off...

good luck on finding schmucks to buy your pipes!
Sorry, you feel that way, but the fact of the matter is the pipes are not finished pipes, we have to do the extra work and we are not setup to manufacture exhaust and make money at it. When you dealing with only a few pipes at a time you have to charge more. Not everyone will want to pay this much, but we have a few customers that they want the best and they will pay for it. Anything we sell comes with a Lifetime Guaranty, we are not the cheapest, but we do give you the quality.
Don't get the wrong impression, ask around to anyone that has bought from us, we stand behind our work and customer service.
Thanks for your interest.
LM

·
Registered
445 Posts
L&M I glad you have costomers that will pay your prices but after your smug reply to my bros above you will have fewer here than you expect. I for one will not buy from any vendor that acts like you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts