Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i picked up this bad boy yesterday and I really have nothing to say but WOW!. This thing is crazy fast compared to the 9, i didnt even realize i was rolling along at 80 on the highway. Im still getting a feel for it but i was suprised at how light it felt, at 830 lbs i thought it was gonna be real heavy on the road but i can corner and u turn with ease. Compared to the 9 its not as nimble but alot more comfortable. Im keeping my 9 for now though.

still gotta give the 9 a little love. :D

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
So i picked up this bad boy yesterday and I really have nothing to say but WOW!.

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk226/tom_beaudet2000_bucket/IMG_2037.jpg[/IMG]

Looking good, living in Hawaii as you do, sure glad you were not wearing a grass skirt for this shot.:D

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
What are your plans for the new bike?
Not 100% sure yet, I have my freedom swept exhaust on order as well as some other stuff right now. I am currently shopping RC componet rims as well as fender options etc... I have no problem going all in with this motor:) well see how the wife feels , lol Im thinking something like this in the end.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not 100% sure yet, I have my freedom swept exhaust on order as well as some other stuff right now. I am currently shopping RC componet rims as well as fender options etc... I have no problem going all in with this motor:) well see how the wife feels , lol Im thinking something like this in the end.

Sounds like you should have kept the Custom and found a way to put the V2K motor in it :D

Probably would be cheaper...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sounds like you should have kept the Custom and found a way to put the V2K motor in it :D

Probably would be cheaper...
lol, i dont think that everything would bolt up together.:D Besides i still have the custom, im keeping it for cruising around town. I stole the V2K for 5400, so if i dump 4 grand ill be right around the price of a new sportster that can smoke any production cruiser around. :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the mods have begun, i would HIGHLY reccomend this bike to the 900 owners. You wont be regret it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts