Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be warned, I am just another old geezer on a bike. Don't wanna look like Johnny Cash in black on a bike and I can't bend over and ride a crotch rocket. If the bike falls over I just hope I am not under it because it will be there for a long time.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Welcome aboard, and Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Banned
179 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving from one Old Fart to another. Retired here too since 1999 and riding as much as I can. Still able to pick it up if I tip it but haven't done that in quite awhile and hope not too. Be Safe in the rides.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Be warned, I am just another old geezer on a bike. Don't wanna look like Johnny Cash in black on a bike and I can't bend over and ride a crotch rocket. If the bike falls over I just hope I am not under it because it will be there for a long time.
Welcome from another "old fart" on a sled. Don't do crotch rockets either, at my age, it seems undignified. When I did, they were called café racers. Cruisers always. Falling over? I just gotta remember to put the kick-stand down and avoid slick soled boots. Keep the shiny side up. Bob
002.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome, haven't been on here too much, cause I still have a Goldwing trike which I want to get rid of. Would like to build myself a Voyager 1700 trike tho. I'd always suggest a trike for us guys up there in age, so we don't have to try and pick up a bike with our arthritis and etc. I love mine, but I feel like I'm riding a cow with the 6 cylinder. Am seriously looking at 1700 over an overpriced Harley Tri Glide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts