Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2002 Nomad
338 Posts
You must live in a cold climate area. Thankfully here on the gulf coast it's year round riding. Still a good time for oil changes and brake pad replacements because it's nice and cool. Too hot to work in the garage in summer.

· Premium Member
2002 Nomad
338 Posts
Finally got my complete mess of a basement shop cleaned up enough to accomplish something. Mostly just puttering on the bike, but in the last few days I put some runestones on the plate of my Odin themed bike. Put a pigtail on the battery so I can easily get the battery tender on it. I changed out a decal I mounted crooked two summers ago with a bigger way more difficult one to put on a curved surface, and I took some Novus to some windshield scratches.

What is everyone else that can't ride in January tweaking on their bikes in the off season?
Like the saddle bags

· Premium Member
2002 Nomad
338 Posts
I used to ride with non heated clothing. Until I found some heated socks, gloves, and the Milwaukee tools heated jacket. I don’t know how well some of the other heated biker wear works that plugs directly in the battery??? I know icy road conditions would make cold weather riding impossible but if it’s just a cold day??? And you have heated gear???
Never tried heated gear

1 - 3 of 3 Posts