Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my complete mess of a basement shop cleaned up enough to accomplish something. Mostly just puttering on the bike, but in the last few days I put some runestones on the plate of my Odin themed bike. Put a pigtail on the battery so I can easily get the battery tender on it. I changed out a decal I mounted crooked two summers ago with a bigger way more difficult one to put on a curved surface, and I took some Novus to some windshield scratches.

What is everyone else that can't ride in January tweaking on their bikes in the off season?

Attachments

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Restless,yes, I don't like not being able to ride in winter (and I have a new Royal Enfield Classic 350 with just over 200 miles on the clock waiting to be run in ) : but I still can't get the household jobs done that have been waiting ages !

--You must be champing at the bit

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used to ride with non heated clothing. Until I found some heated socks, gloves, and the Milwaukee tools heated jacket. I don’t know how well some of the other heated biker wear works that plugs directly in the battery??? I know icy road conditions would make cold weather riding impossible but if it’s just a cold day??? And you have heated gear???
...the two feet of snow we got Thursday makes it difficult. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts