Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife dropped her bike today for the first time. Very slow drop in a parking lot while making a turn. It was enough to add some scratches and crack the housing and cover for her left front turn signal. She feels embarrassed but no worse for the wear.
I'm looking for an oem replacement turn signal for it but keep finding the "bike master" brand ones come up. Are these the right ones? Anyone have a part number?
Any help with an oem replacement or suggestion for a new front set would be appreciated. I see a lot of cheap sets on amazon and eBay that are cheaper than buying the bikemaster one. Should I have any concerns about those?
Thanks

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
509 Posts
23037-1317 is the OEM part number for front left. The front left in bikemaster is about $30. I ordered mine from eBay for about $27. Works fine, the wires are not the same color, so you have to check it when you go to wire it to make sure it's connected properly.

Also, the wires on mine were extra long, so I bundled them up and zip tied them in the bucket.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Venom. I will try out the Bikemaster one.
Still wondering if anyone has swapped it out for other ones entirely?

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought the bikemaster in the last couple weeks to replace one that had dry rotted. If you decide to go with a different kind, type, etc, you can, as long as they are 3 wire, you have enough wire to make the connections, and you have a way to mount them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Do you have a link to the bike master one? I found a few online but none I found said it fit a 2009. This particular ones at a Canadian show says one 1999 https://fortnine.ca/en/bikemaster-turn-signal-25-2222?gclid=Cj0KCQjw_o7NBRDgARIsAKvAgt0U2JJ1RwpRlRxpgMZiW3PhvczB1Fz54M5Cr3pzhGywlbpf8Vk4Z4kaAtrNEALw_wcB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts