Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike handlebar grips/throttle is metal with no sort of rubber. I'm worried about my hand possibly slipping while riding from sweating or rain worst case scenario. Can anyone recommend a good replacement? Is there a size I need to look for ?

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,853 Posts
There are so many to choose from depending on your style. Size depends on the size of your bars. I suggest going on line and looking at them. Keep in mind some are plastic so they will be cheep. Go to ebay and type in year and type of bike and grips and you should see a lot.

I put these on my 900 and love them.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
My bike handlebar grips/throttle is metal with no sort of rubber. I'm worried about my hand possibly slipping while riding from sweating or rain worst case scenario. Can anyone recommend a good replacement? Is there a size I need to look for ?
Just wondering, are you not wearing gloves if your hands are slipping when sweating?

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
1" x 5 3/4" ISO grips are great & you can get them with a built in throttle rocker.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-Handlebar-Hand-Grips-Universal-For-Harley-Honda-KTM-Yamaha-Kawasaki-/253041053682?hash=item3aea6c0ff2:g:JXEAAOSwyltZPqlN&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
71 Posts
Haven't even had a chance to ride this bike yet. I'm just thinking ahead and the previous owner said the current grips are very uncomfortable.
I personally always go without what I have first and then decide later what I want to change. You may not fi d it an issue or you may find you want thicker grass or cushier ones. I'd recommend riding it first as is before spending money on any changes. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts