Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im tearing this bike down and cant figure out how to get the seats off, all i see are two screws that go into the front seat bracket and im sure there has to be an easier way then taking that bracket off . anyone got any step by step instructions handy lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok i got it whew thanks to another forum member and just so others know how this is done, its simple, pull off the side cover, look for a loop and pull it the back seat will pop right off and expose two screws that hold the front seat in. it should take you less than five minutes . duh this was too easy.

·
Registered
240 Posts
LOL, pissed me O-F-F for 15 minuets looking for a bolt that held the passenger seat on. then i remembered the shop it was at pulled the side cover off for somereason, i wasnt there when he started so i didnt see him pull the release cable.

Talk about being so pissed off that you start laughing at the shit. Thank god i saw the cable and decided to tug.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Guess I'm weird. I looked in my manual. LOL!!

Maybe you bought it used and didn't have one, No?

Anyway glad you found it. Internet is your friend when it comes to stuff like that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you're leaving that back seat off and are taking the bracket off too, there is a great curved solo rack at cruiserscustomizing that fitsand conseals into those two bolts at the back of the front seat and fills in the holes on the fender, the other tow can be filled in with the ols seat bolts because the dirt will come up through them.
the rack looks super cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts