Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When for a really nice ride in a long time and had to make a stop to refuel. This will only mean something to you if you've ever been to Texas.:grin2:

Attachments

·
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't know why the pic came out sideways???

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
WHATABURGER IS Texas! I understand the significance of the pic!

I can't get WHATABURGERs, Krystals, or White Castle's up here. But we do have a Carl's Junior about 2 miles from my place.

·
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHATABURGER IS Texas! I understand the significance of the pic!

I can't get WHATABURGERs, Krystals, or White Castle's up here. But we do have a Carl's Junior about 2 miles from my place.
We have several Carl's Jr.'s here..........Just not the same. Maybe you can try this.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
here, we have 5 guys, and walberg's. 5 guys is cool because they put your burger in the bag, then your fries, then they dump about 2x that amount into your bag. more bag fries than you could possibly eat on the ride back to the house. you could let your girlfriend pretend she's dieting by not ordering fries, and you'd still have plenty. hahahaha

·
Registered
161 Posts
When for a really nice ride in a long time and had to make a stop to refuel. This will only mean something to you if you've ever been to Texas./forums/images/VulcanForums_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
I stop there and at Buccees hahaha !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts