Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase red rear turn signal lenses. I installed a Kisan signalminder and do not want to run amber running lights. Please help.

John P

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Does anyone know where I can purchase red rear turn signal lenses. I installed a Kisan signalminder and do not want to run amber running lights. Please help.

John P
Clear with red or amber bulbs or amber with clear bulbs .. thats the choice as far as i have seen.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
there you go, i learn something new every day.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Sylvania also makes some bulbs for clear lenses that are silverish in colour so when they are off you don't really see them, but when they light up they are the colour you want. I am not sure of what colours they make and if they are the correct bulb. But they are another option.
Or check out these LED options
LED LIGHTS

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Screw the lenses! Where can I get a blonde with a set of legs like that to sit on my bike! Woohooo!!!:D
Em's 49 year old legs, and attached to my most expensive accessory. They work real well as a kickstand to hold the bike straight for pictures, but that's the least of their many uses.:D

·
Registered
782 Posts
49? Ahhh, that's just getting broke in good. My Harley buddy keeps telling me I need to get that back massager accessory added to my bike like he has on his (5'6", 120lbs, blonde, long legs... etc.). Unfortunately, my favorite back massager just refuses to attach to the bike. I think she is afraid of becoming unattached while doing more than 5mph. And for that matter, the way she acts just riding in a car through the mountains, I don't know if I want her on the bike. I really don't need her screaming and lunging away from the cliff side while I am trying to negotiate a particularly sharp twisty. So, unless she agrees to let one of her hottie friends ride with me, I am not getting the back massager option any time soon. Oh well, she still has many non-bike related virtues.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
...my back massager learned how to ride her own bike ):

1 - 12 of 12 Posts