Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a KBC Stealth VR3 helmet that I bought last year. Nice helmet, but recently, the shield has come loose on several occasions, and the ratchet mechanism on the other side has broken from the shield. So...

I emailed the KBC customer service dept. and told them of my woes. The next day I get a reply as follows:

I apologize for you have had issue with our products.

We have been upgraded VR-3 ratchet system and shield so if you kindly provide me with your ship to address and contact phone number so then I will send you a set of ratchets and clear shield (upgrade version) for free of charge per customer service. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Danny Kwon
(Customer Service)
KBC America, Inc
2830 N. Ontario St.
Burbank, CA 91504
Tel : 818-526-7771
Fax : 818-526-7766
[email protected][/email]

So, I'm awaiting the upgraded shield and mechanicals. Hopefully they'll fix the issue. I must say, though; I'm impressed with the quick reply, and that they are standing by their product when there is an issue. Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is in the helmet market.

dane

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Thanks for the info. One question, how is the helmet in hot weather?

Ed Z.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. One question, how is the helmet in hot weather?

Ed Z.
I've used the helmet all summer without any issues. Good air flow, and the entire inside is removable for washing.

I ride all year 'round, and it's worked well in the winter also.

I'm still waiting on the replacement parts, but since they're free, I'm sure they're in no hurry to get them here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts