Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was returning the rear signals to their original location (PO had relocated them for saddlebags) and when I tried to reconnect the wiring I noticed that the wires coming out of the signals were red and brown instead of gray and black/yellow. (I’ve got about 8” of red and brown out of the signal and then they were spliced into the stock gray and black/yellow to run the rest of the way to the bullet connectors under the seat.) I can’t find any wiring diagram with those colors, and my electrical knowledge isn’t good enough to know if it matters if the signals are wired backwards. Can anyone give me a hand with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
697 Posts
If your going back to the OEM turn signals, just temporary twist the wires together and check if they work, if not switch them and try again. You shouldnt break anything if it is the normal filament bulb like the OEM setup.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your going back to the OEM turn signals, just temporary twist the wires together and check if they work, if not switch them and try again. You shouldnt break anything if it is the normal filament bulb like the OEM setup.

Thanks, doc ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts