Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an Avon 200/70-15 for $218. free shipping....... sounded good but not sure, any better prices to be had?

Plus Ive been looking into going over to the darkside but had trouble finding a tire that will measure up to the mc 200 series tires size wise. The 200/70-15 come up to a 26inch diameter, not so with the ds tires I shopped the closest was 24.98in. for the 195/65, even the 205/65 was 25.49, not even sure it would fit in there.

Any I might have missed, was thinking of going light truck tire, not quite as wide but taller?

Looking for longevity and RPM change on the top end.

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Bro, killer prices, thank you......

·
Registered
224 Posts
They have fast shipping too,usually have my tires sitting on my front porch within a week!Last 4 tire orders have been consistent this way.Every time I'm in the market for a new tire,I still shop around,but this place always has the best price.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I've been buying Metzlers from motorcyclesuperstore.com (They carry a bunch of brands too) They have free shipping and have provided superb service and fast shipping times so far. Also they have consistently been the lowest price when I have looked.

Good Luck !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts