Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for information to add pegs and keep floor boards for wife, she wants to be able to have option to adjust. If I keep her happy and comfy shes in the saddle longer and we rider more.
Any help would be great. I have looked at marvels, just looking for more options.
Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Marvella's is the only one I've seen that keeps the passenger floorboards.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the Marvella's and was disappointed. They hit the backs of my legs when feet are on ground to the point of being uncomfortable. They are not adjustable and were too high for my passenger. If they work for someone else I will sell mine for 1/2 price.

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
You can adjust the passenger highway pegs on the Marvella's mounts. I had them set so they would fold back if my leg needed them out of the way. My wife knew to put her feet back on the floorboards when I came to a stop.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the Marvella's and was disappointed. They hit the backs of my legs when feet are on ground to the point of being uncomfortable. They are not adjustable and were too high for my passenger. If they work for someone else I will sell mine for 1/2 price.
+

Do you still have the PAssenger pegs? If so I'd buy them and try them

·
Registered
717 Posts
My wife likes the Marvellas... We have them set as low on the shafts as they'll go without marking the crankcase so that there are 3 options for feet placement (same as my own highway pegs). They can sometimes leave me very little room to get my feet down when we stop - but the advantage of her having those options for feet placement, and the resulting delay in her becoming fatigued (equals less nagging me to take a break), easily outweigh any minor irritations on my behalf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts